Sunday, 24 January 2016

I Surround Myself with...

Picture taken by yours truly.
 Creativity. 
Because it keeps me going.  

Curiosity.
Because it makes life exciting.

Comfort food. 
Because sometimes you just don't want a plain,old salad, but this delicious bowl of pasta.

Pets.
Because they keep me happy and sane.

Comfort. 
Because there is nothing better than a warm bed or a snuggly blanket.

Words.
Because they help me express myself, understand others (and myself).
And they are beautiful.

Flowers. 
Because you don't have to wait until March for Spring.

Friends.
Because they make every hardship more bearable.

Routines.
Because they help me to stay on top of everything. 

Humour.
Because life is nothing without a good laugh.


This very, very short post was inspired by Day 22 of Yoga with Adriene's Yoga Camp, or rather the mantra of this practice. I really loved this mantra, because it spoke to me on so many levels. There were so many bigger and smaller things that came to my mind that make my life pleasant on a daily basis.

What do you surround yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment