Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Anyone seen my Drive?

Original Picture taken from StockSnap
 The past few days have been really quiet over here.
After a real burst of creativity, where I wrote down a lot of prompts for my next blog entries and after finishing a tiring essay for university, I fell back into my usual slump of doing nothing. At this point I spend most of my days on the sofa watching Friends while only thinking about all the productive things I probably should be doing instead (like cleaning out my wardrobe or getting started on my master thesis). 

I was never the most productive person on this planet, but at times it becomes especially hard to focus on getting stuff done. And while it is certainly a good feeling to go to bed after a long, but successful day, I sometimes just prefer to lie on the sofa doing nothing, because I simply don't have the energy to do anything else.  It doesn't matter if we are talking about something academic, fitness related or around the house. Even this little space. Everything somehow gets neglected.

Looking at other people and the way they handle their daily life, this approach feels quite pathetic (the fact that the picture for this post is bigger than the post itself doesn't really help either). Yes, sometimes people to feel like doing nothing, but most of the time they still get their asses moving. 
Tomorrow, I actually have a day off from work, so I hope, I will be able to get back on track with my life.
Starting off with my wardrobe and getting rid of some other things I don't need. 

Wish me luck!
Cause I'm gonna need it real bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment