Monday, 27 October 2014

Catching Autumn [Blogtober 2014 #14]

 Yes, people say it all the time, but I simply can not believe it, that October is almost gone. It is one of m favourite months of the year, but this time I failed to really take it in. It feels a little bit like a wasted month - wasted in a sense that I spent a lot of time readjusting to university life and studying or at work, but I was not able to catch that autumnal feeling that I long for every year yet.

And even though I have to admit that this month was a bit of a disappointment when it comes to that I still managed to collect some impressions of this year's autumn:
I love the look of the sky before a storm
It is a bit scary how early it gets dark now. On Saturday night we had to turn our clocks on winter time which means, that at 6 in the evening it is almost dark - a strange feeling when I left class today. I instantly felt like going to bed.
A walk with the pugs
The old cemetery in Bonn
 My love for this cemetery is truly undying. I can visit it as often as I like and I could still wander around for hours. Especially now with the leaves falling on these old graves the atmosphere is amazing - chilly and romantic. It actually gets me excited for Halloween...
Also, I just realized that Blogtober is almost over. I decided to talk about my thoughts concerning this little project on the last day. The day after tomorrow will be one of my good old rambly, personal posts. There will be drinks, guys and awkward I-almost-got-kissed-which-almost-made-me-freak-out-moments!

What does autumn mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment