Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Sick Days in Bed & Introducing Blogtober

Yesterday's late breakfast/lunch in bed - oh boy!
 Yesterday I went to see the doctor, because I have had some trouble with my eyes for a while.
I supposed that she would tell me it is nothing special and that she would prescribe me some eyedrops and the whole affair would be done and dusted.

But as always life likes to get in the way. Turns out that my left eye is suffering from a keratitis. So, yes, she did prescribe me two different kind of eye drops and a salve, but she also suspended me from work for three days and told me to keep my eyes closed as much as I can.

So, after I handed in my essay for university yesterday I jumped back into my pyjamas and since then I haven't really left my bed (it's now past 6 p.m.). So far I have spent my days mostly listening to audiobooks, sleeping, dreaming and listening to my favourite films - because I can imagine them perfetly in my head without even watching them. Yes, I'm that badass! *cough*

Anyway, so even though my doctor told me to stay away from the tv and my computer as much as I can to rest my eyes, I have a small announcement to make.

Starting tomorrow I will take part in Blogtober 2014!

I came across this project a few weeks ago on The Daily Tay and really liked the idea to challenge myself a bit. But still there will be a few changes:
First of all, there won't be a new blogpost every day, but every other day. Simply because I do want to challenge myself, but I do not want this to turn into a chore for me. It should be fun after all, right?
The second thing is, that I changed up the topics a bit. I picked a few of her suggestions for my version of Blogtober, but I also added a few titles of my own.

I do not want to spoil you guys too much, but there will be some Autumn related posts about literature and films, a bit of fashion and beauty and of course some snippets of my personal life.

So, I hope to see you guys tomorrow for Blogtober day #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment