Thursday, 24 April 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As for many younger people nowadays,  blogs are a constant part of my daily life. They inspire me to try out new things, to rediscover old loves and stretch my boundaries. It is a good feeling to see how many passionate human beings are actually out there, doing what they love.
However I also noticed that managing all of these different blogs has become more and more difficult for me. At some point you just start to lose track, which is why I finally joined Bloglovin'.

This post is not meant to be an advertising for my own blog, but of course I would appreciate it if someone actually took the time to look at my profile.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


In this sense I also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone, who has stumbled across my little island so far. It means a lot to me to know, that there might be someone out there who can identify with me and what I write. Neither am I next Ernest Hemingway, nor am I very talented, but I enjoy sharing my everyday life, my experiences and my thoughts.

So, thank you for you for reading! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment